Thursday, August 24, 2006

God Bless The Queen & Modern Design!

Most of my British friends are fockin' freaks; they do nothing for ages and then, all of a sudden, start creating stuff. Once that creativity process starts, surprises are to follow (I still remember this one time when a friend tried to cook a traditional British meal - we were definitely surprised, but that's another story; besides, there are almost no stains left on the kitchen walls now).

Actually, I'd rather consider such culinary experiments exceptions of the rule, since I have little doubt in the British creative thought. The faith of mine is being confirmed by the work of the designer Richard Shed. Google doesn't provide with much info/ bio of Richard so I'm not even sure he comes from the good old kingdom, but I'm positive I want to have every single object from his website in my home.